Thursday, May 2, 2013

Personal: What's in my diaper bag for a 5-month old.

Hello! Today, I'm gonna share with you what me and my hubby carry around when we're out and about with our precious boy. 

First of all, Let me say that I have a huge obsession with bags. Now that I'm with a baby, the bag can no longer be mini but has to be big, spacious and easy to hang on the stroller or carry around when the baby is on a carrier.

The bag is from VCool which I bought in Qoo10 Singapore (Gmarket). Its less than $20 and its great for its price! The only downside is that you cant sling it and could only be carried on the shoulder.

The Bottle Bag is used to store either a thermo-flask or a feeding bottle.


It fits A-4. Has side straps for stroller. 

I hang my ant-bac gel on the side which is good when I need clean hands!

There's an outer pocket which stores my phone. 

There's a total of 8 inner pockets which includes 2 thermal pockets. I usually only use all the pockets. Some items like his milk bottle + formula container, food container + spoon, sippy-cup, and toys are not shown as of the moment.

#1 The zipper pocket: contains my keys, pupsik studio booklet, empy plastic bag, hair tie.

The two most used pockets! 

#2: Essentials pocket: 2 tissues, first-aid kit which includes a band-aid, ru-yi oil, diaper cream, nail cutter and mosquito patch. We then have the  Watson wipes for mom, NUK wipes incase the diaper case runs out, Pigeon anti-bac wipes for wiping things that he might put in his mouth, Hand Sanitizer spray for dirty surfaces.

#3: Mommy Pocket: My Tory Burch wallet, Vanity kit

Vanity Kit has: Hair Tie, Hair clip, Comb, Love Pink Lipstick, Love Pink BB-Powder, Mary Kay lip Balm

In the main componenet, #4 is my diaper case which i bring along in the nursery room in case there's a need to do a diaper change. 

Diaper case has 2 plastic bag with a diaper each, Bepanthen Diaper cream, Changing mat, Wipes.

#5 is Baby's Changing Items for emergency.

1 - Cloth towel, 2 - onesie, 3- socks, 4- bib, 5-thermometer, 6-hat, 7- empty plastic bag, 8- transparent bag that stores wet or dry used clothes. 

#6 Powder Container which contains his powder for freshing up. 

That's it! I hope it may enlighten you to what you could bring when he's a toddler. Like what I mentioned earlier, Some stuff are not in the bag because I only prepare it before leaving the house. 

When he was still a newborn, I used to bring his blanky, his small pillow, and 3 formula bottles. Now, its down to 1 bottle, his food and all the feeding stuff. Sometimes i dont even bring his thermal flask and toys cause it just adds on the bulk. That is why a big bag is a must with lots of pockets to be more organised. 

I guess being organised is very important. You need to find stuff in a second when you need them. Specially if you're carrying a baby or you're panicking for some baby emergency. Dumping everything and not being able to find what you need the minute you need them activates mommy monster which of course you need to avoid.

What's in your diaper bag? Share with me. It's always interesting and I might learn from you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you find this information useful? Let me know in the comment box below!