Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Review: Nestle NAN H.A Gold Step 1


NAN H.A. 1 Gold is a premium specially treated (partially hydrolysed) starter infant formula that is easy to digest. NAN H.A. 1 Gold helps to support your infant’s digestive and immune systems. NAN H.A. 1 Gold contains Bifidus BL, a beneficial (probiotic) bacteria for healthy infants from birth. For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a seperate storage area for the scoop. 

NAN H.A. 1 Gold should not be used if an infant has a diagnosed cow’s milk allergy.

My Review: * Warning! This is a very negative post based on my experience
Pros: Cheaper compared to others

Cons:
  • Baby's poop had a dark green shade which smelt so disgustingly bad
  • There are lots of articles on-line that parents reported that it made their babies sick.
Overall: Nan Pro 1 was the first formula milk my baby drank. I ran out of it and accidentally bought this thinking it was the same. On the first month I was told by my doctor that it was okay to experiment on formulas, seeing which is most suitable for my baby. This NAN H.A. was a regret! I kept thinking it was normal till I changed and never looked back. Never will i recommend this to anyone! I am just thankful that my baby did not get sick so bad. 

Rating: 0/5

Tips: For the first month, try different formulas from sample packs given by the hospital or local supermarkets. Do not just rely on reviews of other people because You will never know what is suitable for your baby till you try it. 

Will I repurchase: No! Please NO!

Recommended age: 0+

Similar Products: Mamil H.A.

Where to purchase: Leading supermarkets

Price: Less than SGD $50

Have you had bad experiences with the same or other formulas? Share it with me!

Disclaimer: This is not a paid post. The review is solely based on the blog owner's experience when using the product mentioned. NESTLE did not, in any way, compensated the blog owner to write this product review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you find this information useful? Let me know in the comment box below!