Monday, April 15, 2013

Review: Medela Mini Electric Double Breast Pump





My Review:
Pros:
  • Easy to assemble, use and clean
  • Very efficient
  • Best for home use
  • You can use it for single and double pumping
  • Adjustable vaccum
  • Bottles provided are BPA-free
Cons:
  • Vibration is slighty noisy
  • Bulky to bring out
  • Buttons to change speed of suction is not easy to press
Overall: This was passed on to me by my Godma on my baby shower. It helped me when I was breastfeeding for a month. It was very efficient when it came to producing milk. It was great in telling me how much milk my breast had. My baby was a fussy eater and my supply was just either too much or too little. Even if I wanted so badly to breast feed, it was just not the best for the both of us.

Rating: 4/5

Tips: Breast Feeding is recommended for at least 1 year. Buy electric pumps for easy and frustration-free pumping. Emotional and mental support is needed for new moms who is breast feeding so you could enjoy the journey with your baby.

Will I repurchase: Yes!

Recommended age: Breastfeeding is recommended till 12 months of age.

Similar Products: Other Medela Pumps, Avent Breast Pump

Where to Purchase: Kiddy Palace, KK pharmacy, Pharmacies

Price: About SGD $320

Are you breastfeeding, breastpumping or just bottle feeding? What other breast pumps have you used? 

Disclaimer: This is not a paid post. The review is solely based on the blog owner's experience when using the product mentioned. MEDELA did not, in any way, compensated the blog owner to write this product review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you find this information useful? Let me know in the comment box below!