Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Review: Nuk Baby Wipes

        
My Review:
Pros:

  • Extra thick and strong so poop don't transfer to your fingers
  • Extra soft on baby's bum
  • Fragrance free
  • Reseal-able pack
  • Can be used for fresh-up wipes
  • Size: 18.0cm x 20.0cm
  • 80 wipes per pack
  • Comes in mini size pack for 10pcs

Cons:

  • No hard top cover for better freshness

Overall: I have tried the most popular ones like pigeon, Johnsons and huggies but this is my favourite so far. Its funny cause I have to think twice when I wanna buy other brands cause I know i'm just asking for trouble when i know that he will get rashes if I switch to other brands. The thickness is nice because the poop doesn't leak through which is gross cause you'll hand will have poop and the smell of it lingers! 

Rating: 5/5

Tips: Always remember to close the seal to maintain freshness. Use wipes case to store wipes when travelling out of the house to lessen the bulk in the bag

Will i repurchase?: Yes!

Recommended age: 0+

Similar Products: Drypers Wipes

Where to buy: Isetan, kiddy palace, metro and all leading supermarkets

Price: SGD $9.90 for 3 pack


Disclaimer: This is not a paid post. The review is solely based on the blog owner's experience when using the product mentioned. NUK did not, in any way, compensated the blog owner to write this product review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you find this information useful? Let me know in the comment box below!