Monday, April 29, 2013

Review: Avent Soothing Magic Cream


Description
With allantoin and milk proteins
The all-in-one solution to your baby's daily skincare needs. Apply to face and body to moisturise, remove dry patches, and help heal rashes.

Features
♦ Hypoallergenic
♦ Mild enough for the most sensitive skin

My Review:
Pros: 

  • Smell is nice and pleasant
  • Easily Absorbed
  • Not Sticky
  • Not greasy
Cons:
  • Not moisturising enough
  • Didn't clear rashes
  • Didn't remove dry patches
  • Not suitable for my baby because it did not work
Overall: This was recommended to me twice! Well, you should know by now that my baby is struggling with rashes. Yup! Till now! The very first moment it all popped out, I went straight to kiddy palace to ask them if there were any suitable product to heal rashes fast. They showed me this product and told me that there wasn't any bad feedback as of yet. So I went ahead and bought it and went to another baby shop to ask them the same thing. Surprisingly, They also showed me this product and so i showed them and said. Yeah, I actually just bought so it must be really good huh. I went home and smeared it all over his body - No effect. Next day, I smeared it all over again - No effect. I tried it for a week plus but there were only minor improvements. I even recommended it to someone in a forum, thinking it might help her baby from the good recommendations people had been saying. Well, at least it didn't get worse! So then, i decided that i was a good product but its not suitable for my baby. I am now using it on myself as a regular lotion.

Rating: 2/5

Tips: Try out products even if there are people who say it doesn't work because every baby is different. We'll never know what's suitable for your baby until you try it. 

Will I repurchase?: No

Recommendation age: 0+

Similar Products: California Baby Calendula Cream

Where to purchase: Kiddy Palace, Avent Retailer

Price: SGD $17

Do you really think it should be called magic cream? Have you encountered positive changes after applying this to your baby? Let me know!

Disclaimer: This is not a paid post. The review is solely based on the blog owner's experience when using the product mentioned. AVENT did not, in any way, compensated the blog owner to write this product review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you find this information useful? Let me know in the comment box below!